baldwinwicks is a specialist boutique financial advisory firm. Our ethos is to provide intelligent ongoing advice with distinctive and purposeful service. We operate rather like how a private bank should.
Our holistic and integrated approach is delivered via a number of group companies, each of which is managed by a baldwinwicks Director. The parent company, baldwinwicks, holds the ultimate service commitment to our clients and the overall client relationship. Our services are always;
baldwinwicks clients are increasingly using our holistic debt management solution, which we call MAP. MAP is proving to be a real game changer, as they demand advisory services that combines their lending facilities and wealth management strategies across any number of programs, products and services.
Although no two of our MAP clients are the same, the process is similar:
- An initial meeting and needs analysis is undertaken
- We carry out market research and loan suitability based on the initial needs analysis
- A second meeting takes place where the results of the suitability stage are outlined. The MAP solution is presented, including service agreements and authorisation(s)
- The collection of documentation, the loan application and loan processing is carried out
- Approval and fee confirmations (including all MAP Agreements) are completed
- Liaising with conveyors and solicitors is completed to ensure settlement runs smoothly
- Annual Loan Reviews and ongoing service takes place
- A complimentary meeting with baldwinwicks Financial Advisers to assist with other wealth management needs is scheduled.
If you would like to discuss how we can assist you in managing your debt commitments and long-term wealth management needs, contact baldwinwicks.