Years of working with the debt arrangements of affluent and HNWIs has shown us that many Australians are too busy with their careers, families and businesses to pay adequate attention to their broader long term financial needs.
Due to the relationship we hold with our clients via property purchases and their borrowings, baldwinwicks Financial Advisers is in a unique position to offer the very best integrated financial strategies across all asset classes to assist them maintain and grow their wealth.
Increasingly, our clients use MAP to benefit from our strategic financial planning services. We understand that wealth preservation and growth are only achieved by adopting a long-term consistent approach that is focused on a set of objectives – and reviewed regularly – to ensure appropriate outcomes. We work with our clients in the following areas;
- Financial planning – from identifying goals and financial issues, to preparing and implementing a financial plan. Our clients develop a clear vision of the future and a realistic plan to achieve them
- Investment advice – providing clients with advice in a broad range of asset classes including direct shares, REITs, ETFs, other property investments and managed funds
- Retirement planning – suitable strategies in the Transition to Retirement (TTR) and the Income phases
- Superannuation & self-managed superannuation advice
- Personal insurances – life insurance, TPD and income insurances.
The financial planning service we offer our clients is set out in a written agreement which details our obligations and how we charge. If you would like to discuss how we can assist you in managing your long-term wealth preservation and growth objectives, contact baldwinwicks.